Use Social Media for Your Career
Be an Insider: Sign Up to Receive Special Offers & Free Gift
When someone Googles your name, what does he find? When you have your own website — a social resume — you can help control your online identity.
It is TIME, if…
- You are a job seeker, independent contractor or small business owner.
- You just want some job search insurance.
- You want the right people to find you and to hire you!
An online presence — a social resume — can help you achieve your goals!
My social resume package can help you:
- Get discovered by people who need you. Attract interest in you and what you offer.
- Remain high on your industry’s radar, even if you’re not looking for a job.
- Make it easier for people to find you through Google and other search engines. Control what people find when they Google you.
- Expand your network of potential customers, employers, mentors and colleagues. The more people who know about you, the more likely you are to be referred for opportunities.
- Sharpen, communicate and reinforce your most important messages.
- Raise your profile and improve your value as a subject matter expert. Use your online presence to convince people you can do what you want to do next — even if you are missing some qualifications.
Best of all, you can achieve these results around the clock - whether you’re actively working at it or not. As soon as you’re ready, so am I. Contact me for a price quote.
photo by â™€ÎœÃ¸á»³Î±Ð»_BÐ³ÎµÐ»Ð»â™‚
- How having your own website helps you
- 11 places you haven’t been networking
- How to succeed when you work from home
- Gross habits your coworkers hate
- April Fool’s Day Suggestions for Work and Job Search
Enjoy this article? Get Free Email Updates
Article by Miriam Salpeter
Are you a job seeker or small business owner? You’ve come to the right place. Miriam Salpeter, author of Social Networking for Business Success, Social Networking for Career Success and 100 Conversations for Career Success is a CNN-named "top 10 job tweeter" and on Forbes' list of "best career resources." An expert source for CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and other media outlets, she offers cutting-edge information on the latest trends to help you succeed in your business or career. Miriam is an in-demand writer, speaker and coach for small business owners and job seekers. Let's get this done!