New Book: Social Networking for Business Success
60 Tips to Land a Job & Special Offer for Business Owners – FREE
Speaking and Consulting
About Your Consultant/Speaker
As owner and founder of Keppie Careers, a coaching and consulting firm helping job seekers and entrepreneurs leverage social media and other tools to achieve their goals, I have appeared on CNN and major media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and others have quoted my advice. In addition to my own blog, I write for U.S. News & World Report’s On Careers column. My books, Social Networking for Career Success and 100 Conversations for Career Success, named a “best book” by Forbes, are available via Amazon.
CNN named me to their list of “top 10 job tweeters you should be following.” Monster.com included me in their “11 for 2011 — Career Experts Who Can Help Your Job Search” and respected online resource, Quintessential Careers, called me a “Top 15 Career Mastermind.”
A vice president for a Wall Street firm prior to earning a master’s degree from Columbia University, I headed the Career Action Center at the Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University before launching Keppie Careers. I’ve been empowering job seekers and small business owners for over 14 years.
I’m passionate about helping job seekers, entrepreneurs and people who want to manage their own careers. You know you need to use social media tools — let me help you use them well and efficiently to help you succeed!
These are just some of the topics I am happy to prepare for your organization. (I prefer to customize presentations for each client.)
- How (and why) to use Twitter for job search or entrepreneurial purposes.
- How to optimize a LinkedIn or Google+ profile for best results.
- How to use Facebook for professional success.
- Why blogging and having a social resume (your own online presence) makes sense for job seekers and small business owners.
- What you don’t know about using social networking: Tips and tricks to find and be found.
- How to build and enhance your professional reputation (your personal brand) using online tools.
Contact me to discuss creating a presentation for your organization.