Use Social Media for Your Career
Be an Insider: Sign Up to Receive Special Offers & Free Gift
Who needs a social resume?
YOU do, if…
- You are a job seeker, independent contractor or small business owner.
- You just want some job search insurance.
- You want the right people to find you and to hire you!
An online presence — a social resume — can help you achieve your goals!
A social resume can help you:
- Get discovered by people who need you. Attract interest in you and what you offer.
- Remain high on your industry’s radar, even if you’re not looking for a job.
- Make it easier for people to find you through Google and other search engines. Control what people find when they Google you.
- Expand your network of potential customers, employers, mentors and colleagues. The more people who know about you, the more likely you are to be referred for opportunities.
- Sharpen, communicate and reinforce your most important messages.
- Raise your profile and improve your value as a subject matter expert. Use your online presence to convince people you can do what you want to do next — even if you are missing some qualifications.
Best of all, you can achieve these results around the clock, whether you’re actively working at it or not. We can usually set up your social resume within about a week.