Use Social Media for Your Career
Be an Insider: Sign Up to Receive Special Offers & Free Gift
Don’t get left behind the social media wagon. Recruiters are eagerly diving in to Google+, looking for early adopters as examples of strong candidates. Buy my Google+ guide and take advantage of this tool.
In my guide, I explain:
- Why you should use Google+. (Recruiters are sharing tips and tricks about how to use Google+ with their colleagues and touting Google profiles as wonderful resources to find and source candidates..don’t miss out!)
- How to find people to follow
- How to make it easier for recruiters and potential clients to find you
- Tips, tricks and links to make your Google+ experience more efficient, effective and successful!
You don’t want to spend all of your time Googling advice and resources to use Google+ effortlessly and conveniently. Now, you don’t have to; I did the work for you. In addition to my advice about how to use this new tool, this guide has links to numerous, vetted resources full of information you’ll need to know. No more wading through information to find exactly what you need. Save time, money and your sanity by purchasing this guide to get you started.
I believe it’s important to explain WHY you should use Google+, so I start out with persuasive arguments explaining why you should get started. You’ll need a top-notch Google profile, and I walk you through, step-by-step.
I offer lists of resources to help you find people on Google+, tips to be sure you are easy to find, resources to help you identify and use your keywords (crucial for using social media tools), links to information about how to maintain your privacy and other resources for continued, updated details about Google+.
All for the low, starting price of $6.95. Don’t wait until I raise the price…Click the button below to purchase via PayPal or your credit card. You’ll receive the guide as soon as you pay. Be sure to let me know what you think!
- How to use your time in a job hunt
- Get a new job? 10 tips for new grads
- 5 ways to be sure you always have a job
- How to change careers in a knowledge economy
- Using Facebook to find a job?
Enjoy this article? Get Free Email Updates
Article by Miriam Salpeter
Are you a job seeker or small business owner? You’ve come to the right place. Miriam Salpeter, author of Social Networking for Business Success, Social Networking for Career Success and 100 Conversations for Career Success is a CNN-named "top 10 job tweeter" and on Forbes' list of "best career resources." An expert source for CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and other media outlets, she offers cutting-edge information on the latest trends to help you succeed in your business or career. Miriam is an in-demand writer, speaker and coach for small business owners and job seekers. Let's get this done!