Are you looking for a job or trying to make a name for yourself or your business?
You have come to the right place!
With over 16 years of experience, my mission is to empower success seekers. I am a social media strategist and consultant for job seekers and entrepreneurs, a new economy job search coach, resume writer, speaker and author.
How does that help you?
I will teach you what you need to know to succeed in todayâ€™s business climate so you can attract the customers and clients you target. Even if you donâ€™t have your own business (yet), you may find that job hunting might actually mean learning how to market yourself for gigs instead of full-time work. I coach clients as well as write traditional marketing materials and online profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook).
- Social Networking for Career Success: Using Online Tools to Create a Personal Brand
- 100 Conversations for Career Success: Learn to Network, Cold Call, and Tweet Your Way to Your New Job (co-authored)
- You Need a Job: 5 Steps to Get One (co-authored)
When we work together, you will overcome obstacles keeping you from making positive changes in your career and business. I will teach you how to find the job or opportunity you want. I offer confidence, clarity and know how!
- Do you own your domain name and have a strong online presence?
- Is it easy for people to find you if they want to hire someone with your expertise?
- What do people find when they Google you?
- Do you know how to optimize your LinkedIn profile so youâ€™ll be found in searches?
- Have you engaged on social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook?
- Are you wasting your time (and money) with strategies that donâ€™t work?
- For job seekers: do you have an optimized resume?
If you are a small business owner or job seeker, using cutting-edge social media techniques and highly optimized materials will help you get where you want to go. When we work together, you will learn how to leverage the tools you need to succeed. I donâ€™t just teach about these resources, I use them myself. CNN named me a â€œtop 10 job tweeter,â€ Monster.comâ€™s included my blog in the â€œ11 for 2011 â€” Career Experts Who Can Help Your Job Search.â€ I have appeared in major media outlets such as the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, ABC News and NBC news.
Unless you spend all of your time keeping up-to-date on whatâ€™s happening today regarding job search, social media and how to be found for the opportunities you want, you are missing important information. Itâ€™s money out the window. Let me give you the tools you need to succeed in your career or business. If you are ready, so am I!
Letâ€™s get started!