- Job seeker – entry level to executive
- Careerist who recognizes EVERYONE is a job seeker — no job is forever
- Independent contractor or consultant
- Small business owner
You have what it takes and now you need the right people to find and hire you!
You have come to the right place if you’re ready to open some doors.
- Transform your resume to highlight your expertise. My clients rave about their results!
- Create a website (YourName.com) to help control what comes up when people Google you
- Provide an optimized LinkedIn profile to take advantage of LinkedIn’s search tools – so your targets discover you
- Teach you how Twitter, Facebook and blogging can be integral parts of your job search or business strategy
- Provide resources and short cuts you need to stand out and succeed
- Coach about interview and networking strategies and help identify your unique value proposition
Stop wasting your time (and money) on dead-end strategies.
When we work together, you will overcome obstacles keeping you from making positive changes in your career or business. I will teach you how to find the job or opportunity you want. I offer confidence, clarity and know how!
I know what employers and clients are looking for, and I can teach you how to use social media tools to accomplish your goals. Quoted in major media outlets, including The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, I write for U.S. News & World Reportâ€™s â€œOn Careersâ€ column. My book, Social Networking for Career Success is available on Amazon or from your favorite bookseller.Ã‚Â
Honors and mentions I’m proud to note:
- A CNN â€œtop 10 job tweeter you should be following,â€
- One ofÃ‚Â â€œThe Monster 11 for 2011: Career Experts Who Can Help Your Job Searchâ€
- Selected as one of 15 Quintessential Careers Career Masterminds
- Social Media Job Search expert for Job-Hunt.org (a best of the Internet career site)
- A Careerealism.com approved career expert
- Co-founder/director of the Career Collective, a group of social media savvy career coaches and resume writers
I’m not just researching social media tools…I’m using them myself. Take advantage of everything I know about making a name for yourself or your business.
Let’s get started!
visual by Elise Elswood