You have come to the right place!
With over 19 years of experience, my mission is to empower success seekers. I am a social media strategist and consultant for job seekers and entrepreneurs, a new economy job search coach, resume writer, speaker and author.
How does that help you?
I will teach you what you need to know to succeed in today’s business climate so you can attract the customers and clients you target. Even if you don’t have your own business (yet), job hunting means learning how to market yourself, because you may find yourself competing to land gigs instead of full-time work.
I coach clients as well as write traditional marketing materials, online profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ and Facebook) and resumes.
I have written seven books to help you accomplish your career and business goals:
- Social Networking for Career Success: Using Online Tools to Create a Personal Brand
- 100 Conversations for Career Success: Learn to Network, Cold Call, and Tweet Your Way to Your New Job (co-authored)
- Social Networking for Business Success: How to Turn Your Ideas into Income (co-authored)
- Manage Your Time & Your Life in 20 Minutes a Day (June, 2016)
- Write & Speak Like a Professional in 20 Minutes a Day (June, 2016)
- You Need a Job: 5 Steps to Get One (co-authored)
- Vault Guide to Networking
When we work together, you will overcome obstacles keeping you from making positive changes in your career and business. I will teach you how to find the job or opportunity you want. I offer confidence, clarity and know how!
For business owners, I offer a unique program, the Smart Business Owner’s Social Media Help Desk. It’s a private group, specially designed to help you:
- Promote your business online without sounding “salesy”
- Attract customers by helping them, not selling to them
- Establish yourself as a trusted expert in your industry
- Build connections with potential business partners
Learn more about it via http://socialmediahelpdesk.info.
If you are a small business owner or job seeker, using cutting-edge social media techniques and highly optimized materials will help you get where you want to go.
- Do you own your domain name and have a strong online presence?
- Is it easy for people to find you if they want to hire someone with your expertise or purchase products you sell?
- What do people find when they Google you or your business?
- Do you know how to optimize your LinkedIn profile so you’ll be found in searches?
- Have you engaged on social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Instagram and others?
- Are you wasting your time (and money) with strategies that don’t work?
- For job seekers: do you have an optimized resume?
When we work together, you will learn how to leverage the tools you need to succeed. I don’t just teach about these resources, I use them myself. CNN named me a “top 10 job tweeter,” Forbes tapped my blog as a top career resource and Mashable.com listed Keppie Careers as a “top 5 influencer” for job seekers on Twitter. I have appeared in major media outlets such as CNN, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, ABC News and NBC news.
Unless you spend all of your time keeping up-to-date on what’s happening today regarding social media marketing, job search and how to be found for the opportunities you want, you are missing important information. It’s money out the window. Let me give you the tools you need to succeed in your career or business. If you are ready, so am I!
Let’s get started!