You want to earn more money.
How can an insider’s perspective on social media help?
In short: a lot.
You need to connect with the millions of potential clients and customers who are ready to buy your products and services. They need you, but they don’t know about you — YET.
We can fix that.
- Wouldn’t it be nice to have an expert at your side as you ramp up your social media presence?
- I know exactly what you need to do to succeed; I’ve gone from being one of thousands of anonymous consultants online — a needle in the haystack — to a go-to resource for reporters from major media outlets such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Forbes. I know social media: CNN even named me a “top ten tweeter.”
- Benefit from my first-hand experience. You have questions: let me teach you how to use online tools to take your business to the next level.
- Join me for the program that will help you overcome the overwhelm and the unknown about social media:
- 6 Steps to Social Media Success for Small Business Owners
- What will you learn?
What social networks are right for you.
How to make it easier for potential customers and clients to find you.
How to engage and impress your target audience.
What to say and how to say it online to inspire people to hire or buy from you.
Which resources will make you look smarter online.
Tips, tricks and tools to help you get it done faster, because you don’t have time to waste!
Screen Shot 2013-05-10 at 10.59.54 PM
Avoid the overwhelm – get it done now
Life is too short for trial and error.
When you join this program, you’ll get just-in-time, laser-focused answers to your most pressing social media questions. You won’t need to wonder what to do next — I’ll be right there to answer your questions and to prepare you to grow your business.
Screen Shot 2013-05-09 at 11.00.49 AM
What do you get when you join?
A jump start: Two, 75-minute, interactive online webinars.
My expertise: I will respond to your questions via a private Facebook group just for participants. I’ll help you get ready to take charge of your digital footprint so you can take the n