As corporations shift their hiring practices and on-board more and more freelance and independent workers, everyone will need to begin to think of themselves as independent contractors.
In light of these data, it is crucial for anyone who expects to earn a living to think of themselves as entrepreneurs and prepare to market themselves online. Social Networking for Business Success: Turn Your Ideas into Income, is now available in bookstores and online. This practical guide is for savvy existing business owners as well as those who are considering starting new entrepreneurial ventures. It includes practical checklists and describes all the tools you need to create and maintain a social media presence for you and your company.
Filled with resources and ideas, Social Networking for Business Success will inspire experienced and new social media users to use the Internet to grow their businesses. This book is for you if you ever wondered how to:
- Connect with people you do not know and convince them to reach for their wallets
- Inspire trust, build partnerships and make more money
- Market and advertise your business without spending a dime
- Leverage small details that make big differences in online searches
- Look smarter than your competition and make the best use of your limited time
Purchased Social Networking for Business Success anywhere books are sold and online at Amazon.com.