You are totally fed up with looking for a job. There is so much to do; you don’t know where to start. This isn’t how finding a job used to be. Does it feel like you could be searching forever and never even land an interview?
It’s not easy navigating today’s competitive climate, and you should not have to do it alone. You need to know what’s worth your time and what’s a waste. You need to cut through the muck and just get a job already — time is ticking.
What you need is a step-by-step guide to finding that job, and now, you can have it.
How about 5 steps to job search success?
Yup, five steps…
We’ve broken down every major aspect of job search into five, easy to understand pieces. You’ll be able to skillfully navigate your way to a new job with this guide. Reading it is kind of like having a coach right there with you — cheering you on and telling you what to do next.
Wouldn’t that be nice?
In our eBook, You Need a Job: 5 Steps to Get One, we teach you exactly what you need to know to:
Start your search off on the right foot. (There are a few steps you may have skipped over that can mean the difference between landing or looking. We tell you what they are and walk you through it.)
Network your way to success. (You’ve been networking? You may find out you’re “not networking.” Learn what networking is and what it’s not, and how knowing the difference can make all the difference for your job hunt.)
Learn how to make social media work. (We’ve broken it down into five steps for you.)
Apply for jobs. (Once you know the inside scoop, the clouds will clear and the birds will sing!)
Rock your interview. (Memorize answers? NO! Learn what employers are really wanting to know, and how to give them exactly what they want.)
In short — you will learn exactly what you need to know to get the job. In five steps.
Weâ€™ve broken down all the most important parts of looking for a job into the â€œtop five,â€ so you will know exactly where to start and how to succeed.
No fluff. Just the nitty-gritty – a laser focus on what you need to know NOW to stop looking and start landing.
Your job search is stalled…Here’s what you need to do:
Five things to keep in mind to tap into the â€œkeyword mystery.â€
- Top five issues to examine when you research companies.
- Five considerations to build and use a personal marketing plan to make you the standout candidate.
- Five key things to know to help you create your personal brand.
- Answers to the five questions you need to consider to create a pitch to impress your targets.
- Five things to do so you won’t be caught like a deer in headlights when you need a professional recommendation.
Is your “networking” not working?
- Five things networking is and is not â€“ and how to make sure you are networking effectively.
- Five scenarios describing types of people to ask for a meeting!
- Five steps to prepare to succeed at in-person networking: ease awkwardness and emerge with terrific contacts.
- Five things to accomplish at an informational meeting.
- Five ways to make sure you keep the ball rolling after you meet in person.
- Five tips to help build a framework for you to use as you decide when and how you will follow up after networking events.
You never hear back? Your materials are going into the “black hole?” Quick fixes to stand out:
- Top five ways to write a top-notch resume and cover letter â€“ and what NOT to do.
- Five key things to keep in mind when evaluating a job description.
- Five most important features of job boards and tips to improve how you spend your time using them.
- Top five things you need to know to submit your resume to ensure it will be received and processed in the intended manner.
- Five things you should know about recruiters.
- Five things you can do to prepare for your interview and five ways to stand out after the interview.
You feel like you’ve done everything you can to get a job, but you haven’t jumped on the social media bandwagon? Good news — there’s more you can do!
Top strategies to help you incorporate social media into your job search, including the “top five” best uses for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ to help you land a job.
Free Bonuses — Special Incentives
For the next three days ONLY, you can have our step-by-step guide to job search for 50% off the regular price AND, when you order now, you also get access to two free, one-hour, live teleseminars with Miriam and Hannah. Ask your specific questions, talk about your strategy and get ready to tackle your job search with confidence! (You’ll receive details after your purchase.)
And, don’t worry — if you can’t make the live calls, you can email your questions to us and listen to our replies on the recorded versions.
This special offer expires 11:59 p.m (ET), Thursday, June 14th.
Don’t miss out…The price will go up to $59.95 after the introductory offer expires.
Think about it…what do you have to lose? How much is your job search costing you?
You could be losing $1000 per week or more by not taking the step you need to land a new job now.
If this investment gets you a job an hour sooner, it will be more than worth it.
Buy now for 50% off — $29.95 for three days only!
Do you really want to miss this chance to pick up a step-by-step guide to your job search
AND FREE calls with two experts?
Plus, we are willing to guarantee you will learn something from our book. We are offering a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee. If you don’t learn something from our book, return it for a full refund.
What you get:
- 108-page PDF packed with step-by-step instructions of exactly what you need to know!
- 4 templates to help you write your resume, cover letter, thank you letter and marketing plan.
- Don’t forget the free, live teleseminars!
What do you have to lose?