No matter where I go, I find myself talking to business owners about social media. Literally, I can’t shut up! They ask, “What’s with Twitter, I can’t figure it out?” Or, they say, “I don’t have time for it. How do you do it?” That’s all it takes, and off I go, explaining how social media isn’t rocket science, but it’s not intuitive, either. I start ticking off all kinds of tips and tricks to help make it easier for my new contact to make social media marketing work for his or her business.
So, I’ve been asking myself, “How can I tap into my passion about social media to help more people?” And, “How can I offer overwhelming value, but keep it affordable, so even new entrepreneurs can get onboard and it’s valuable for people who think they know what they’re doing, but could benefit from some easy tweaks?” I want to provide something that’s so amazing, it’s a no-brainer for every business owner. I think I’ve finally figured it out!
Wouldn’t it be incredible to have help on hand the next time you can’t quite figure out how to upload that photo to Twitter? Or, to be able to ask an expert if your tweet looks good, or if you’re going to embarrass yourself by publishing it? What about when you want to decide the best hashtag to use for something you post? Who can help? How about if the person there to hold your hand (virtually) just happens to be someoneÂ CNN,Â The Wall Street Journal,Â Fox Business andÂ ForbesÂ ask when they have questions about social media?Â
Learn everything from big-picture strategy to technical know how:
- Choose the best social networks to connect with your customers and clients.
- Save time while you stay top-of-mind for people who need to know about you.
- Leverage social media marketing to build relationships and increase awareness of your brand.
- Inspire trust, influence buying decisions and make more money.
- Look smarter than your competition.
- Get it all done faster so you don’t waste time!
Social media constantly morphs and changes. (Have you noticed how often LinkedIn changes its interface? If you’re confused, it’s not you, it’s them!) A kickstart is great, but you’re too busy doing your work to keep up with the latest and greatest on social media.Â You could spend weeks or months trying to unravel social mediaâ€™s complexities, only to find out your favorite network just got an overhaul and it’s back to square one for you.
So, this program offers more than webinars. Face it — you may not even want to watch webinars! Isn’t it better to have your questions addressed directly? You need help putting your social media strategy to work every day.
Join me in a brand new group: The Smart Business Owner’s Social Media Help Desk.
You’ll have 24-hour access to ask your questions, and I’ll be there daily to help you overcome every social media issue, from the big issues (what to say in your profile) to the most mundane. (Is there really a “best time” to post?)
A bonus for members? As the group grows, in addition to my expertise and targeted advice, you’ll also have access to opinions and ideas from your fellow business owners. Members will be invited to share opinions, ideas and best practices. There’s strength in numbers, and an empowered, well-informed group of business owners is a great asset.
What do you actually get?
Whether you’re just getting started, or you’re ready to ramp it up, there will be useful information for you.
Access to aÂ group where you can ask and get answers to all of your social media marketing questions. We’ll house everything in a private Facebook group (since that’s where you likely spend a lot of time).
- Access to a group where you can ask and get answers to all of your social media marketing questions.
- For a limited time, aÂ free, 30-minute, one-on-one preliminary social media coaching sessionÂ over the phone.
My initial social media consultations normally start at $300. For anyone who joins The Smart Business Owner’s Social Media Help Desk now, I’ll include it for free.
- Six weeks of daily instructional e-mails withÂ suggestions you can accomplish in 10-15 minutes. Learn how to strategically target your audience, create appealing visuals and plan your social media calendarÂ in advance.
- I’ll share actionable tipsÂ in the group you can implement to generate better results from your social media marketing.
- You’ll always be up-to-date.Â You’ll have the latest information when a network adds new features or makes changes that could affect your business.
- SHORT (5-8 minute)Â webinars with tips, tricks and trends you can apply toward your own social media marketing.Â Topics include â€œHow to write great professional bios,â€ â€œHow to find your customers or clients onlineâ€ and â€œThe best tools to use for social media success.â€
- Checklists to help youÂ solidify your social media business strategyÂ â€“ and ongoing, up-to-date information to keep you successful moving forward.
Interested? Stay tuned! I am getting ready to launch.Â Sign up here to be sure I notify you as soon as I am ready to open this exciting program!