Here is how Dan describes it:
Summary: Volume 4, Issue 2 is focused on dressing for success both in person and online. What you wear in your online pictures provides a first impression to the majority of the world. What you wear in interviews is just as important as your attire on the first day of work. When it comes to looking professional, stylish and showing personality, this issue will navigate you in the right direction. With interviews from three editor-in-chiefs from Hearst Magazine, you will know how to present yourselfÃ‚Â successfully.
- Full paid issue (November 1st): 23 articles total covering how to become a valuable and indispensable brand.
- Sample issue: 9 articles total, including how to make a good first impression, how to manage your digital image, and wardrobe tips.
- Interviews with: Kate White (Cosmo), Joanna Coles (Marie Claire), Ann Shoket (Seventeen), Nancy Lublin (Founder of Dress for Success), Hitha Prabhakar (CNBC contributor), Patricia Handschiegel and Meghan Cleary (Huffington Post columnists) and Silvia Tcherassi (Latin America’s leading fashion designer).
- Free sample URL: http://personalbrandingsample.com
- Paid subscription URL: http://personalbrandingmag.com
- Facebook page: http://facebook.com/PersonalBrandingMagazine
Be sure to click through for useful information!
Need help getting a job? Check out THE CAREER SUMMIT for lots of great career advice.
The topics include everything from how to think about finding a job you love, to what has changed in search, demystifying the recruiting process, online career management, interviewing and (last but not least) — strategies and tips for your resume, social media profile and job search. Read more HERE or visit the site HERE to learn more.