If you’re looking for a job — or think you may want to look for one in the future, I hope you’ll consider listening to the information available via the National Career Summit. When you sign up, you get expert advice from over 30 leading job and career experts. I’m excited to be part of this lineup of colleagues!
To access the virtual, free, live teleseminars via your phone or computer, all you need to do is follow this link.
During this event, you’ll learn:
– How you can ensure your resume lands on the top of the pile.
– How to effectively handle challenging interviews to win the job.
– How to find the hidden jobs that aren’t listed on the job boards.
– How you can brand yourself and recession-proof your career.
– How you can develop skills and rapidly improve your marketability.
– How you can land a job using LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Plus a whole lot more…
To register today for your free ticket, follow THIS LINK and sign up. If you are not able to listen to the seminars when they run, you will have a chance to purchase the information to listen to at your leisure.
Please let me know if you sign up and what you think of this opportunity. Be sure to check out my session about how to use Twitter and Facebook for job search!