The latest issue of Dan Schawbel’s Personal Branding Magazine is available. (I am co-editor along with Jessica Lewis.) Dan explains, “Volume 4, Issue 4 is focused on CEO branding strategies, leadership and corporate culture. We interviewed some of the leading CEOs from across multiple industries, including Deloitte and Campbells, to present multiple perspectives on personal branding from the top down. The strength of the CEO brand can be attributed to the overall success of a company, regardless of size. Employees look to the CEO for guidance, leadership and personality.”
- Full paid issue (May 1st): 25 articles total
- Sample issue: 9 articles total, including how to make a good first impression, how to manage your digital image, and wardrobe tips.
- Interviews with: Doug Conant (CEO of Campbells), Jim Quigley (CEO of Deloitte), Bob Taylor (CEO of Taylor Guitars), Sam Calagione (CEO of Dogfish Head), Brian Halligan (CEO of Hubspot), and Andy Boynton (Dean of the Carroll School of Management at Boston College).
- Free sample URL:http://personalbrandingsample.com
- Paid subscription URL: http://personalbrandingmag.com
- Facebook page:http://facebook.com/PersonalBrandingMagazine
Be sure to click through or subscribe for useful information, insights and details!